8-Feet Parachute for Kids
- Kids parachute with handles: play games in the gym, at home, or at school with giant parachute and 8 handles.
- Eye hand coordination: our parachute for kids is ideal for games that teach kids about movement, Color, and coordination.
- Exercise: parachute kids get exercise and physical dexterity.
- Durable: made of heavy duty, water proof, polyester T190 material. Reinforced center air vent.
- Carry bag: includes kids play parachute and draw string storage bag.
The 8 foot parachute game is made of high quality T190 polyester fabric and feature 8 handles and an air vent. Kids can play dozens of fun games while building agility, coordination, and muscle strength. Kids learn to cooperate with other kids while having fun. Great for home or classroom school use. Use it inside, outside, or in a gym. Great for games and as a picnic ground cover. Features primary colours of green, red, yellow, and blue. Machine Wash cold or by hand. Includes handy storage bag with drawstring. Great for kids ages 3 + here are some popular games you can play: popcorn - place a number of beanbags, small balls, or cotton balls onto the Parachute. Shake to make them pop up like "popcorn". Making Waves - children can make small, Medium, or large movements to make various types of "waves" Around the Parachute. Merry-go-round - children turn their bodies sideways and hold the chute with one hand. They then walk around in a circle, making a "Merry-Go-Round." for variety, children can hop, skip, jump, etc. Switch - call out a birthday month, age or a Pre-assigned colour and have children swap places under the Parachute before it falls. Mushroom - Standing, lift the Parachute waist height. Count to three - with "one" And "two" Being small practice lifts. On three, all lift the chute overhead, and crouch down pulling the Parachute edges down as well. This creates what looks like a "Mushroom." Fort - drape from a tree or furniture to make a fun play fort. Picnic - Great as a ground cover for a fun day at the park.