Ask Einstein Electronic Flashcards - 1st Grade Skills
- SMART FLASH CARDS: Einstein is smart! Kids answer flash card and he tells them if they are correct
- SOUNDS & LIGHTS: Kids get instant feedback with green light, red light, and sound effects
- GAME PLAY: Includes 5 different action packed games for 1, 2, 4, or more kids. Even adults can play!
- SET INCLUDES EINSTEIN AND 100 FLASH CARDS: Start with this 1st Grade Skills set and add more packs later
- Perfect for home, school, or home-schooling
1st GRADE SKILLS SET
Perfect for preparing a child who is entering 1st Grade - or just needs to improve skills.
Ask Einstein is the newest technology in flash card learning. Kids will see a flash card and try and get the correct answer by placing Einstein on the card. If they are correct - Einstein flashes green and makes sounds. If the answer is wrong Einstein flashed red and buzzes. This kit includes the Ask Einstein character and 100 flash cards cover 1st Grade Skills that every first grader needs. Plus, we've included 5 different games kids can use to challenge their knowledge:
-STACK THE DECK GAME is a game of strategy and competition
-HOT POTATO EINSTEIN GAME is a game of speed and fast action
-RUN THE DECK GAME is a challenge for every kid (and adult)
-TEAM CHALLENGE GAME is a great team building and bonding game
-THE EINSTEIN DUAL GAME is the ultimate fast action trivia game
The cards are 3.5" wide x 4.25" tall. Great for kids ages 3 - 6, 1 x AAA battery required (not included), packaged in a fine color box so it is great for gift giving. Perfect for school, home, or home-schooling!